Friday, March 21, 2008

Saxophone


Saxophone

This painting is one in a series in the 'Music' series. The series is scheduled to arrive in Antibes Juan-les-Pins in June for a July solo exhibition.

I went to see and hear President Clinton speak the other day at Hotel Bethlehem in Bethlehem, PA. He is an incredible orator. And he plays the Saxophone !! Was hoping that he would stop by my studio so I could present him with this painting ... but right now he's busy on the campaign trail ...

These paintings were appraised at $9000.00 each via an independent art appraisal firm. If you are interested in any of the Music series paintings or any paintings found on my website or in my Banana Factory studio, please feel free to contact me.

If you would like to purchase a larger works painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

Thank You!

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Larger Works by Ann Elizabeth Schlegel blog, just click on the title at the top of this page




No comments: